Thursday, February 20, 2014

the Deconstructed Sketch 139

Happy beautiful Thursday everyone! 
It's time for a new challenge over at The Deconstructed Sketch.
Here is my card using a Stampin' Up oldie but goodie sentiment:


What a great saying, I need to make this my everyday mantra. ;)
Here is the adorable sketch this week from Jen:


Oh look at all the sweet elements to this sketch!
I can't wait to see what you create with this,
be sure to play along and link up here on the Deconstructed Sketch blog.

The designers have done an amazing job this week (as usual!).
Click on their individual blog below to see their creations:
Thank you so much for swinging by to see me, have a perfect Thursday everyone!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Such pretty colors on your card! I love the sentiment too, think I may have that set somewhere in my stash. Love the sketch and need to play along this week!