Thursday, March 6, 2014

the Deconstructed Sketch #141

Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Deconstructed Sketch,
and this week I actually have a card posted. ;)
Here is my card using the adorable Swimmer from Saturated Canary:


Eeek! She makes me want summer to roll on through. :)
I love that Stampin' Up papers that I got from a friend,
as well as he sentiment (retired) since it reminds me of Pharell William's song.

Are you ready to play along? Here is the sketch for the week:

And for more amazing inspiration, be sure to check on my fellow designers' blogs,
all the links are listed below:
Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Great job! She is super cute! You colored her well!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. What a cute image. I'm so ready for warmer weather.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Too cute!! Love the pinkish coral color you used for your image and the paper!!

Crestajune said...

Joni, this is seriously adorable! I love everything about it! I am definitely wishing for warmer weather, too! Have a wonderful day! :)

Nance said...

Super cute, Joni! She definitely makes me want to go swiming already! Going to miss you on the Pink Elephant DT! But understand. Family first! Good luck to you! Hugs! Nance

Unknown said...

Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossip and net stuff and this is actually annoying. A good site with exciting content that is what I need.Cccam Server Thank you for making this site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I can’t find it.