Monday, June 9, 2014

We passed!

Happy Monday everyone!
I'm on the Saturated Canary blog today,
and also celebrating the start of summer in South Carolina.
I'm so looking forward to the long lazy days ahead. :)
All of my kiddos completed another great year with wonderful teachers.
I cannot believe that I'll have a Sophomore in college, a Junior in high school,
an 8th grader, 5th grader, 3rd grader, and 1st grader in the Fall. Yikes!
Before school ended, I managed to make a card for my daughter's second grade teacher using Keys Please:


Her teacher is quite stylish and so young at heart, she's always wearing the cutest outfits to school.
Now I know that this image is made for a new driver, but coincidentally, our state testing here is the acronym P.A.S.S. This was the perfect cutie to use on a "thank you" card after they were done with the year, paired with some fun patterned papers, and Offray ruler ribbon.

Be sure to stop by Krista's shop here to pick up this sweetie, as well as the many other adorable and irresistible images she has drawn up. It will make those summer days so worth sitting and coloring up. ;) Thank you so much for stopping in on this beautiful Monday, happy crafting everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Adorable!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card.

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! I must snag that image as she is a real cutie, Jo x