Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happy toMAYto!

Happy first day of May everyone!
I know I've been missing quite a bit, but I'm posting today on the Saturated Canary blog
with a happy, spring post celebrating this wonderful season.
I don't know about your green thumb, but I attempt a vegetable garden every year,
 and have a success rate of 50%. Not too shabby! ;) lol!
But if you look anything like this cutie, I can see how your garden would grow quite bountifully.

Here is the adorable You Say Tomato:


You Say Tomato is such a sweet gardener,
I love her easy overalls and little farmer's market set up.
I colored her up with copics, and paired her with some papers from Michaels.
And yes, I even attempted to make a couple of tomatoes
with a circle punch and leaf punch as embellishments. ;)
Speaking of growing, have you joined in on our Saturated Canary page on Facebook?
Come and join in on showcasing all of your Saturated Canary creations,
we'd love to see you there.

Have a beautiful Thursday everyone, it's almost time for the weekend!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Nice information you have shared here and it's great pleasure for me to read this.
Gps-gprs Based Vehical Tracking System

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Your array admission the admonition that is admonition abounding and complete informative. I would like you to accrue up the able plan you apperceive how to achieve your array credible for a lot of of the people.

Fingerprint TA system with Snapshot

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors
Fingerprint Attendance System Dealers in Bhubaneswar

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Thanks to give us about your important information. I really like your views.
please let me know something more......

Biometric fingerprint based Time attendance And Access Control

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Yes very informative post. It is really help full for us.
vehicle tracking systems bhubaneswar