Saturday, October 17, 2015

YE-SSSC!

HAPPY SATURDAY!
Forgive my absence lately, we had quite a strange week here in SC.
The flooding affected our school schedules 
(one week off, the following week a two hour delay every. single. day - lol!),
so trying to get everyone back in routine was tricky.
I haven't seen the gym in three weeks. :/

However, if you were following The Greeting Farm's website
then you know what an exciting week it was.
Not only did we have two new SSSC stamps revealed,
but they are just sooooo perfect.
All the fun happened on TGF's blog, so today I wanted to share my makes with you.

Here's the oh so adorable SO HIP {SSSC No. 16}:



and Poppy {SSSC No. 17}:



I know. Marie's images get cuter by the month.
Now if you are part of the SSSC,
then you received these cuties waaaaay ahead of everyone else for a discounted price.
If you are not part of this round of SSSC, don't worry,
these, and other SSSC stamps, are still available for purchase!
Click here to see all of the latest new releases
including TGF's winter images for those holiday cards.

Be sure to keep an eye out for the next round of sign ups for SSSC,
trust me - it's worth it to join and get advanced copies of these stamps!

Thank you for coming by to see me, have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: