Monday, October 19, 2015

Let it Snow!

Happy Monday, everyone!
With the school schedules almost back to normal,
I've been finding more time in my craft room. YAY!
It's an exciting time, with the holidays around the corner
and more images being released over at The Greeting Farm!

Today I wanted to show you two of my cards made with Let it Snow!


Not only is this guy the cutest, snuggliest bear ever,
but Marie has also released coordinating die cuts for this entire set.
This makes card making SO much fun!
He comes with two penguin friends (can't wait to ink them up!)
and little accessories to embellish your cards with.
Can I also add that he is so easy to color if you leave him white?
All you have to do is grab your favorite copic or marker to add little shadows on him.
Once I was done, I colored up his scarf to match my papers,
then used a white Inkessentials pen to add pattern. Super easy.

Be sure to stop by the Farm and see all the other wonderful releases!
And spoil yourself while you're there, okay? ;)
Thank you for popping in to see me, have a great day!

xoxoxox
~*Joni



No comments: