Friday, April 29, 2016

I woke up like this.

Happy Friday, friends! I'm so happy the weekend is here!
I wish I could spend the entire day in my robe and get a jump start to laziness (lol)
but we're not all as lucky as Morning from Saturated Canary:


This is a revised version of an original image, but I think all of them are just perfect in any form. ;)
I wanted to keep this cutie in black, white, and pink,
but didn't want to have the robe merge with her hair.
Easy fix: make the robe patterned!
With a white Inkessential gel pen,
I added a grid pattern to differentiate her outfit from her locks.
I added a doily and an American Crafts rub on to another scrap piece of paper.
Easy peasy, if only I woke up looking like this.

You can find Morning here at Krista's shop,
be sure to spoil yourself before the shop closes at the end of August!

Have a beautiful weekend everyone, thank you for being you!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: