Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fur You

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I am on The Greeting Farm's blog today with this cute pair of friends from the Mini Remix Boys.
Since we adopted a six year old Siberian Husky mix named Riley in December,
I've been playing quite a bit with my TGF puppy stamps. 🐶
I used the sentiment and bone from the Lucky Dogs set,
as well as a paper pad that I bought from Marie's store a while back.
While this specific Doodlebug Designs pad is no longer available,
she has soooo many other adorable ones to choose from here in the store.
By the way, she has plenty of stamps for kitty lovers too.😽
Be sure to pop by the Sale section as well, there are some wonderful products there!

Have a great day everyone, thank you for coming by. 💓

1 comment:

Ginger said...

So Super Cute! I love the background! I love the sentiment! Excellent work!