Monday, February 6, 2017

You mermaid to be awesome!

Happy Monday, everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend, whether or not you Super Bowled.
I sneaked in my craft room to color up this cutie, and couldn't wait to share her!
This is SSSC No. 34 named Waverly:


She's not quite available just yet but she will be soon! 💔
I paired her with Echo Park's Summer Party paper,
a sentiment from the Little Mermaids set,
Martha Stewart's border punch, and sequins from a sweet Farmer alumni, Jess Marin.
I finally braved the no line technique with my copics,
I'm waiting on my first pair of glasses to arrive as my eyes are in need of help.👀
In other words, don't look too closely at her. teehee!

Have a great Monday, everyone!
Remember to take time for yourself and do what you love.
xoxoxox,
~*Joni

No comments: