Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My apologies to all Vintage lovers

Happy Wednesday ladies!
So what is that title all about? Well my little digi company Inktegrity is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches this week! It was so nice to be back with the original crew and working with Mel's sketch.
I decided to try my hand at vintage (gulp) since I drew this digi for one of my Winter Designers.

 

I really did try my best!! I am so bad at creating out of my norm, but this was fun to challenge myself. I've had that DP for quite some time now, paired it with Tracy's vintage digital image as well as the coordinating sentiment. I've also created this card for:
Here is a closer look at the paper piecing that I did on the image:

 

And here is the wonderful sketch for you to follow:
Head on over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches site HERE and play along! You can see all the adorable samples by the design team, and you could win the $10 shopping spree to my store!
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone, my today be full of happy surprises.
~*Aloha

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

I think it's AWESOME! Great job!

Sheri Gilson said...

I think it's gorgeous!! Great job!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Joni it looks great.

Cara said...

Hi, Joni!! Super card!!
There's an award for you on my blog :o)
http://carasscrapnstampart.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-101-award.html
Have a happy day!
Hugs,
Cara

Unknown said...

adorable! what a great sketch

JenRaff said...

I think it looks great!!!