Thursday, February 13, 2014

the Deconstructed Sketch #138

Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
It's a snowy, sleety day here in South Carolina, perfect crafting weather. ;)
And a perfect day for you to play along with this week's Deconstructed Sketch challenge!
Here is my card for the week, using Saturated Canary's Alicia:


I decided to use vibrant colors for this zombie student,
she's a young and hip walker for all you Walking Dead fans! ;)
Here is the adorable sketch from Jen:


I love love love what the designers did with it this week,
click on their individual links below to see their work:
Now it's your turn to shine!
Stop by the Deconstructed Sketch blog here to link up your work for the week.
I can't wait to see what you've done.
Have a mojo filled day, thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox


3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Joni. Your coloring is wonderfully creepy and I love the bright background!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! LOVE it Joni! Fun use of colors... even Zombie girls like to be pretty :)

Nance said...

Beautiful, Joni! I love those bright and cheery spring colors! So pretty! And, how did I not know we are "carolina" neighbors? lol