Monday, February 10, 2014

The Pink Elephant Challenge #237

Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
It's time for a wonderful week of crafting,
including this week's newest theme challenge from The Pink Elephant:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Yes! February 14th is coming up, so let's get our mojo going for the lovies in our life. ;)
Here is my card using I Heart You (limited edition digi) from Saturated Canary:


Eeek! She's such a sweetie. I love her hairdo and outfit!
I paired this image with a softer V-Day palette of Stampin' Up Papers,
added ribbon roses from Michaels' $1 bin, and a ticket sentiment designed
by a sweet friend of mine named Jami. And guess what?
She has them on her blog for FREE!  Be sure to let her know I sent you!

Now it's your turn to light up our challenge with your Valentine cards.
Click here to hop over to TPE's blog for more beautiful samples
and to link up your work using our theme.
Thank you so much for stopping in to see me, have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox

7 comments:

Nikki said...

She is beautifully coloured and grey and pink looks wonderful together :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I love those papers and the sweet image.

Loopylou. said...

oooooh this is just so beautiful Joni and the little ticket is so cute!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Ginger said...

Great job! Your coloring is amazing! You can see the light through her outfit! I love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card Joni, just breathtaking! So why have I never visited your blog before????? Sooooooooo happy to have finally made my way here, Jo x

kadie said...

Gorgeous card, Joni! Love that layout and of course the SC cutie!

Nance said...

Beautiful card, Joni! Just great! Happy Valentine's Day!

Nance