Monday, August 25, 2014

I'm baaaaack! :)

Happy beautiful Monday everyone.
What is that silly post title about? (teehee!) It' means I'm back at...

The Pink Elephant!
This challenge site has always been near and dear to my heart,
specifically because of the owners Sheri and LORi.
I'm so honored that they've let me return, here's to a wonderful new season of challenges!

Without further ado, here's TPE Challenge 265:



ANYTHING GOES

Here is my card, using Saturated Canary's Samantha:


Isn't she a sweetie?
I love her cute outfit and content expression,
Krista's images are always so adorable.
I paired her with a paper from Recollections (found at Michaels),
as well as the embossed cardstock, marked down to a penny in the clearance section.

Come along and join in on the fun!
You have all week to play along and showcase your work.

Have a beautiful start to the week everyone,
thank you for stopping in to see me!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Joni! Your coloring is always AMAZING! We are so excited to have you back at TPE! <3