Monday, September 1, 2014

TPE challenge #266


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
It's such a lazy Labor Day and I am loving it.
It shows, from this late post. teehee! :)

Today starts a new challenge over at The Pink Elephant:

Back To School


For my card I used the adorable Saturated Canary image Diane.
She makes it look like she needs help with her papers, but we know it's a ploy. teehee!
I paired her with Studio Calico papers {Heyday},
an American Craft rub on sentiment, and a paper clip from Staples.
She's all ready for her first day of school!

Come along and join in on the fun over at TPE's blog
Be sure to enter in on the fun every week, and you may see your name in lights!
Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for coming by to see me. :)
xoxoxox
~*Joni

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Your coloring is AMAZING!
A beautiful card....
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*



Lyn said...

Really awesome card <3